HOTEL MANAGERS GROUP has been a leader in the hospitality management industry since its founding in 1985. During the past 2+ decades, HMG has managed over 55 uniquely different full-service and focused service hotels without suffering failure or default. In 1996, the name of the company was changed to Hotel Managers Group (from Santa Fe Management Group) to better represent the company’s primary mission and first order of business “Hotel Management.”
HMG works well with the major hotel chains throughout the United States. To fulfill the stringent requirements set forth by the franchise sector of the leading hotel chains, HMG has applied for and passed the rigorous inspections and certification processes to be recognized as a “Select Management Company.” Our creative drive, integrity and entrepreneurial spirit enables our team to work seamlessly with ownership and the franchise brand for the success of the property. That “Seamless Relationship” and teamwork has positioned us near the top of an industry marked by constant change.
Though we are a company of experienced professionals, flexibility is perhaps our greatest asset, and is one of the primary reasons that our clients have chosen HMG to handle its diverse portfolio of hospitality assets over the years. HMG’s Executive Management administers daily oversight of hotel operations and is able to interject a host of full service capabilities swiftly and economically through key specialists that share HMG’s keen sense of urgency. These key partnerships and affiliations, under the supervision of HMG, augment the daily operations and provides the hotels with reliable specialty services that are in many cases state-of-the-art or trend setting.
• Maintaining your investment to the highest standards is a responsibility we take seriously. Our attention to detail and customer satisfaction is second to none.
• We provide detailed annual budgets to ownership and comprehensive monthly financial reports to track property performance, tailored to meet our clients’ needs and requirements.
• We assist the hotel in formulating the property’s marketing strategy to keep your occupancy up, in good times and bad....And we provide the marketing tools to do so.
• Our management team has the experience and expertise to oversee your capital improvement projects and achieve quality results on time and within budget.
• Hotel Managers Group’s Development Services offer clients the strength of an experienced construction management team, the perspective of an established real estate investor, and the firepower of equity-based relationships forged over years in the industry.
Values such as creativity, dedication and teamwork are exemplified by our people and our associates within the industry - exceptional as individuals, they define the corporate character that continues to distinguish us in today’s hospitality industry.