Hotel Managers Group has 30 years of experience in managing hospitality assets in different economic conditions and various locals. HMG has worked with owners, purchasers, sellers, lenders, bankers, receivers and directly with the court as receiver with problem hotel assets. We specialize in the following services:
Preservation of the assets including buildings, grounds, F.F.& E., inventories, sales & marketing records, guest contact files, employee records and maintenance of properties during the foreclosure process
• Hotel operations and marketing assessment
• Re-positioning strategies
• Renovation planning and budgeting
• Employee retention analysis
• Feasibility studies/competition analysis
• Franchise vs Independent analysis
We are often asked how does Hotel Managers Group assume management of a hotel property and what are the steps.
Typically, when HMG is contacted to manage a hotel asset we begin by interviewing the owner, lender or receiver to determine the ownership goals for the asset, i.e.; hold and maximize value, re-position the hotel and sell or maintain the asset until the end user is determined.
• Then we will perform the following basic steps during the take over phase:
• Due diligence analysis of the asset
• Market study
• Human resource and staff assessment
• Competition survey, strengths and weakness
• Format the annual plan;
A. Property analysis report
B. 12 month budget
C. Marketing plan
D. Capital expenditure report and budget
• Report to ownership
Contact us to discuss how we may help.
In addition to our full-service hotel management and resort management, our services include hotel asset management, operational analysis, litigation support... our hotel management Firm committed to the development, acquisition and full management asset. We also provide services to enhance the value of your property by driving the RevPar results of the hotel. HMG is the only credential for advanced investment advisors and consultants.